Health and Safety
Precautions to keep
See how we are taking precautions to keep everyone safe when they visit Como Town. Check back often as we will update this information accordingly as requirements and/or restrictions are changed.
Updated July 24, 2020
To help maintain your health and the health and safety of our team members is our first priority. We are taking precautions to keep everyone safe, including:
- Completing temperature checks for all team members prior to their start time
- Team members will be working in Teams to strictly focus on enhanced sanitation, wiping down all railing, surfaces and high-touch areas regularly.
- All Team Members will be required to wear face masks at all times.
- All Food & Beverage Team members will be required to wear face masks, gloves, and wash their hands every 20 minutes.
- Enhanced social distancing measures throughout the parks including outdoor seating and queue lines will be 6 feet apart from each other.
- Hand sanitizers will be located within eyesight throughout the park, reminding guests to sanitize their hands.
- All condiments, sides and single-use utensils are available upon request.