information & faq
Find information on how to enter the park, mask requirements, food & beverage and more. Check back often as we will update this information accordingly as requirements and/or restrictions are changed.
Updated July 24, 2020
- All guests of all ages are required to wear masks as all times per the Mayor of Saint Paul’s Emergency Executive Order 2020-09 and the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the state of Minnesota Department of Public Health. The order will apply to all individuals except young children at risk of suffocation and persons who cannot medically tolerate wearing a face covering. Masks will not be provided as a purchase within the facility. You will need to bring your own mask.
- Guests will enter through Como Town’s front gates which are located on Midway Parkway and present their printed reservation by phone or web receipt prior to standing in line for entrance. Entrance line will start 10 minutes prior to your reservation so don’t be late! No refunds or added time will be given for late reservation
Food & Beverage
- We have food and vending machines inside the park and no outside food or beverages may enter the park.
Access to Como Park Zoo & Conservatory
- Your ticket to Como Town does NOT include Como Park Zoo and Conservatory. You can visit www.comozooconservatory.org to make your time ticket reservation for that attraction separately.
Rides & Attractions
- While we’re still the same fun place, some rides will be different and we have added safety protocols to your experience. Social distancing will be maintained at each ride and some rides will be restricted to one or two riders per enclosure.