como Town Gazette - October 2012
Como town thanks you
Como Town Amusment park will not be opening as originally planned this weekend (Oct. 6 & 7). We wanted to thank you for making 2012 one of the best Como Town Seasons yet! Next year we hope to see all of you again. Season passes for 2013 are now availble, they make a wonderful Christmas present! Just visit our website comotown.com for more information or call 651-487-2121. Thanks again!
Craft Project - Spirit Jugs
• Clean Plastic Gallon Milk Jugs
• Black Permanent Marker
• Craft Knife
• String of 50 Clear Low-Wattage Lights
1. Draw ghost eyes and mouths on the jugs. Tip: Leave the caps on while you do this, so the jugs don't dent.
2. Use the craft knife to cut a half-dollar-size hole in the back of each jug (a parent's job).
3. Arrange the ghosts near each other and string the lights between them, stuffing several bulbs into each of the jugs.
For more information and tips, check out these Spirit Jugs on familyfun.go.com
Win an all-day free unlimited ride wristband. Good during the 2013 Season!
Download this month's Coloring Contest Picture below!
Audrey H. (Age 3)
Teyla G. (Age 4)
Gunnar E. (Age 5)
Sydney M. (Age 6)
Fredrick H. (Age 7)
Tanner B. (Age 8)
Avery J. (Age 9)
Natalie G. (Age 11)
Tyler B. (Age 13)