como Town Gazette - November 2012
Como town Survey Results
Craft Project - Turkey Napkin Holders
- 5- by 7-inch Colorful Poster Board
- Craft Knife
- Double-sided Tape
- Glue Stick
- 2 Googly Eyes (available at craft stores)
- Red and Yellow Construction Paper
1. Cut head and feet shapes in the top and bottom edges of a 5- by 7-inch rectangle of colorful poster board, leaving a 2- by 7-inch center band.
2. Use a craft knife to cut 2 wings near the center of the band.
3. Curl the cardboard by wrapping the ends of the band around something round, such as a rolling pin. Remove the band, overlap the ends, and secure them with double-sided tape.
4. Use a glue stick to attach 2 googly eyes, a red paper wattle, and a yellow paper beak. To adorn each mini tom with fancy feathers, simply fold a colorful napkin accordion style and tuck it inside the ring.
For more information and tips, check out these brightly colored Turkey Napkin Holders at familyfun.go.com.
Win an all-day free unlimited ride wristband. Good during the 2013 Season!
Download this month's Coloring Contest Picture below!
Addison R. (Age 2) Market, MN
Karson A. (Age 4) Oakdale, MN
Drew M. (Age 5) Wyoming, MN
Everett T. (Age 6) Saint Paul, MN
Regan V. (Age 7) Fairbault, MN
Dylan T. (Age 8) Saint Paul, MN
Gianna W. (Age 10) Oakdale, MN